- You must be 21+ to be part of the MadeWest membership program.
- The membership year is valid from date of purchase to January 1, 2021.
- Member cards must have your first and last name printed legibly in sharpie on the back of the card. If you don't have a sharpie we can provide one on your first visit with your card.
- Benefits apply to the member only and may not be applied to any other individual.
- All membership sales are final. Each membership is non-refundable & non-transferable.
- Each person is allowed to have a maximum of one membership. A membership cannot be shared between families or with a significant other.
- All beer purchased and obtained through our membership is for the purpose of personal consumption only. Reselling the beer is illegal.
- Recipients of beer shipped within California must be at least 21 years old and must be available to sign for their beer deliveries and verify their age. We are not able to ship outside of California.
- MadeWest reserves the right to revoke a club membership, without refund, due to refusal to observe policies.
How do I pickup my membership card?
We will fulfill your order according to the method of delivery you selected at checkout, i.e. Taproom Pickup or USPS Priority Mail. An order confirmation email will be sent once your order has either been shipped or is ready for pickup in our taproom.
Can I gift the membership?
Yes, but it requires the recipient to reach out after they receive their membership to update their contact information with us. Please email us at email@example.com.
Can you share a membership with your family or significant other?
Each member is required to have their own membership and cannot share a card.
How do I redeem my discount at the bar?
To redeem your discount you must present your card upon closing out your tab. The name on the back of your card must match your ID.
*Please note that membership discounts are not valid for online purchases.
How do I coordinate an extended pickup window for my online orders?
Members will receive an additional 2 weeks for pickup on all online orders. Just simply shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know when you will be picking up.
When and what is the members only event?
Our members only party will be held sometime in the summer. We will notify club members of all the details by email 1 month prior.
We will close the brewery to the general public and host just our Standard Club members for the evening. Your first beer will be on us, free of charge!
Each member is allowed to bring 1 guest to the party. However, the first beer is only comped for members, your guest must purchase their own beer.
When will I receive the members only beers?
Twice a year we will brew and can a members only beer. Members will be notified by email when their 4-pack is ready for pickup.
How do I get early online access to pre-sales?
You will receive 24 hours early access to all online pre-sale releases. We will notify club members by email.
*Please note that members will only gain access to releases that are pre-sold online. Some of our releases are taproom only and are first come first serve. Membership discounts are not valid for online purchases.
How do I get first dibs on anniversary tickets and redeem my discount?
Club members will receive early online access to discounted tickets to our anniversary party. We will notify members by email several weeks prior to the day of the event.
Can I bring my own vessel for fills and still get $2 off?
Yes, we will gladly fill 32oz and 64oz vessels for members and honor the $2 discount. Our normal growler policy applies.