MadeWest Brewing Company - Los Angeles Market Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Own On & Off Premise business of assigned territory by building meaningful relationships with current accounts and buyers.
- Prospect and drive new business by determining focus areas within territory, setting up presentations, tastings and utilizing stop-by techniques.
- Organize an efficient schedule and daily route visiting existing and target accounts.
- Keep thorough and up to date notes on all existing and target accounts.
- Maximize MW POS exposure in on and off premise accounts.
- Educate accounts on why MadeWest adds value and why we stand out from the competition.
- Cultivate relationships with distributor sales team to execute sales initiatives and orchestrate ride-alongs to maximize daily sales.
- Drive constant communicate with distributor sales team to schedule and / or execute account promotions and samplings on a weekly basis.
- Ability to work evenings and occasional weekends representing MadeWest at pint nights, tap takeovers and festivals.
- Work in conjunction with fellow teammates to share best practices and maximize opportunities.
- Communicate weekly with manager to give updates on key initiatives, what’s working vs what’s not, wins and losses, and tools needed to be successful.
- Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of application.
- Must have a valid driver's license and clean motor vehicle record.
- Must live in Los Angeles within predetermined territory.
- B2B sales experience, preferred.
- Knowledge of wholesale distribution and operations, preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to plan effective sales calls
- Self motivated, strong interpersonal skills and a daily positive attitude, preferred.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, competitive industry.
- A passion for craft beer!